среда, 7 сентября 2011 г.

Estonian education

What can I say about our education? It is not bad at all.

Today's education in Estonia is divided into vocational, general and hobby education. The education system is based on four levels which include the pre-school, basic, secondary and higher education. So we are used to it and do not have any choice to choose from.

Generally, almost everywhere in Estonian schools widely-spread subject-centered curriculum. And only in English college there is student-centered curriculum which I really like. Pupil can choose 6 subjects, what they are interested in. And they will learn 3 of them in advanced level. My personal opinion is that this programme should be used in all schools.

About academic higher education in Estonia I can't say anything cause I wasn't interested in it.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий