вторник, 27 сентября 2011 г.

Racism(semi-formal)

Maria Lopez is a twenty-three year old Mexican woman who is trying to bring her family to the United States from Mexico City, Mexico in the year 2005.

Dear Lola,

I am writing to you, because I am just exhausted of racism on this land.

As you know, I am trying to bring my family to the United States from Mexico City. But all these people, they are too strict. They want me to bring more than 30 different documents only because I am Mexican. They want me to pass the exam in English And my children have to do the same. I would like to ask you to help me, I know that you have a place to live for 3 people. It would be great if you could let me live there for a while.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Your sincerely,
Igor Konstantinov

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий