среда, 14 сентября 2011 г.

Application letter

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Igor Konstantinov. I would like to apply for the position of hotel receptionist which I saw advertised in a student newspaper. One of my reasons for applying is useful experience.

I am 18 years old and I live in Estonia.I have never done this kind of work before but my knowledge of the area is good enough. I am studying at uni right now and I can speak English pretty well. Also I have several skills which can be useful. First of all, I am great with computers. Secondly, I am very sociable. In addition to this for the last three years I have been working during summer on works where communication is a necessity. I think I would be a suitable candidate.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Igor Konstantinov
Yours faithfully,
Igor Konstantinov

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий