понедельник, 30 мая 2011 г.

Letter of advise(opinion about restaurant)

Dear Sarah,

I have received your letter and it will not be a problem for me to help you to decide would the Vincenzo's restaurant be suitable for your wedding dinner or not.

I suppose you have already read their advertisement. Firstly instead of romantic strains of live Italian music you will hear loud recorded rock. Secondly the light of "dozen scented candles" is so weak that I could not see the food on my plate. Also they wrote that because of their chef Roberto the restaurant managed to attract clients. But I have never heard about this chef as well as there were no other customers in Vincenzo. One time I tried to call them but the line was constantly busy.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Igor

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий