воскресенье, 29 мая 2011 г.

Letter to friend

Dear Maria,

How are you? Thank you for the letter. I was really pleased. You mentioned that news is great, it really is!

By the way, I see that you will come in January, but tell me please when exactly, because there is a chance that I will not be in town.
Now answers. Usually the weather in January is just great, But you know our country. So, it is better to bring some warm clothes too. Oh, about the present for my sister. Biscuits are not a good idea, because she has a terrible allergy. In this case, please bring a home-made cake.
And now the last question. As I understood you will be staying in a big hotel, but we have several if them, so tell me the name of yours.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Love,
Igor

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий