пятница, 14 сентября 2012 г.

The goals of your life


The goals of your life

What are the goals of my life? Honestly I have to think about that, cause I cannot just make up something.

It is said, that man during his life has to build a house, plant a tree and raise his son. I probably would agree with that expression. However, those are not the only goals that I have to do. In my opinion goals are different for everyone. For example people who live in Africa are totally different from us. That is why their goals will be different. In India that is not surprising when family has 17 children, however they were born not to grow in a good man, but to earn money for the family.

However, what are my goals? I think that for the nearest 5 years the main goal which I have to reach is
qualitative
education. Then of course work, then family, then children and so on. But I will try to make my life more exiting.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий