вторник, 11 сентября 2012 г.

Arranged marriages

What could really be the advantages and disadvantages of arranged marriages?

In my opinion, arranged marriage is a good way to be stable in our modern world. However for aristocracy and other people of property that was an ideal way to ensure that their fortunes were not devided and their families accumulated wealth. For many of us it seems to be strange, but facts show us that arranged marriages are less likely to break up than mariages based on love. So if you want to live long, happy life with your partner, that is an opportunity!

Nevertheless I would not like to have an arranged marriage, because the only person whom I could trust in this delicate topic is me. I want to be responsible for my choice, so I could not blame anyone else.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий