среда, 27 января 2010 г.

How would i like to spend my free time

How would i like to spend my free time? That is really good question!
I would like to have more free time than I have now. For example i want to have at least one day when i have nothing exept school. I hove some lessons even on Saturday and Sunday. And this is really hard. My day is planned - this is good, but I do not have free time to relax at all!!

On Sunday and Saturday after my LESSONS I have some spare time. When I have it I usually go with my friends to the cinema or to the billiard or we together play computer or just walk and discuss our problems. But for example on weekdays after school I go my training or to additional lessons. After that I do not have time at all so I only have time for studing.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий