четверг, 14 января 2010 г.

Dear Editor,

I am writing to protest about the mess on the roads. The goverment use some chemical substances which damage our already bad roads.

First, the goverment says that they simple do not have any money to cleen the roads. But i do not beliave them. I think that the steal some money to their pockets.
Although i think that it is possible to clean pavements. Because of this chemical substances shoes and tires spoils very much.

I think to solve this problem they (goverment) must not steal money.

In my opinion other residents should write to the goverment about this issue. This Sunday I will be outside The Town Hall to collect signature for a petition.

I look forward to reading more letters about this issue in your newspaper.


Yours faithfully,
Igorj
Mr Igor Konstantinov

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий