среда, 3 октября 2012 г.

Ex. 9

It is said that a good teacher makes a world of difference. When Mrs Kennedy became our form-tutor two years ago, I had no idea just how true this saying was. It's funny how this absent-minded and sometimes rather bad-tempered History teacher has made such a positive impact on the lives of my classmates.

Just 2 years ago our class was called "the worst class in our school", but what can we see now? It is a huge difference. Pupils at least started to study and in addition to that, now they think about their future. What has happened to me? Now I have good relations with all our teachers, my behaviour improved drammaticaly and  I understood what do I want to reach in the future.

I think that Mrs Kennedy had a positive impact on us. In this case we just have to thank her!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий