четверг, 11 ноября 2010 г.

You know I am keen on healthy living - I like to grow own vegetables and fruits. So the best place for me to live in is farm.

I would like to move into a large house in the country with huge garden where will be a lot of plants. This house will be a bit bigger that my previous one. I think it will be situated in the center of village to let me communicate with neighbors.
The house will not be old at all, it will be modern and well equipped. In it you will be able to find enormous kitchen, which is big enough for big new refrigerator. Also there will be one room which I call office and where I can work and write articles. It has got a very relaxing atmosphere. So, this room will be my favorite.

In my opinion all the features of my house reflect my personality and interests, and this is what makes it an ideal place for me.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий