вторник, 10 ноября 2009 г.

I think that minister of transport is very important, because many people use public transport.
For example I go to school by bus. Other people can use trams and trolleys.
I do not want to become the Minister of Transport, but If I were I would chage a lot of things...
1) do more seats
2)make tickets cheaper
3)make some special area for little children, pregant womens and seniors
4)for all children and students I would do special school buses
5)some buses, trolley buses and trams would go more often
6)for children and seniors would do some discount
I can tell you much more of my ideas, but thats not important besause i am not a minister of transpotr, and i do not want to become. When i imagine that I am a minister of transpotr I feel myself awful because in my opinion this is very boring work.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий