вторник, 20 октября 2009 г.

It was on October, 31st. Night of a Halloween. In the most fashionable club of Estonia the party was spent, but only for adults. And two students from school number six, from 9 class wanted to get on this party. But there was facecontrol before club. The curtain is opening. Coming to the clubs door. - Stop, where are you going ? (Security) - Listen! Don't push me! We are going to to fire on this club! - Your documents, please. - Here you are. - Trying to enter. - No. - What ? What did you say ? - I said, no! - Why ? Showing the table +18 - Please, Please! - No. Going out. -What we are going to do ? -Oh my god I don't know. Pause Laugh from the bin. -Who is here ? - Hahahaha! You are so small for this club.And i dont advise you to go there. - You are not adviser for us! - Ahahaha! OK! Vagabond. - Listen! I have a new idea. What if i made you adult ? - How ? - I don't know.We can buy some special clothes and paste beards and something else. So, lets try! 30 minutes left. - Hi! - Hello. - Can i come in ? - No! - No? Why ? Showing the table +18 - I know that only after 18+ and so? - But your beards have pasted off. Going away. - You are stupid idiot! Can't you use more glue? - I am sorry. - Fine.Lets think up something. - Maybe we will pretend to be gays? - And how it will help us ? - I read in a newspaper, what gays don't have any restriction for this party. Let's run! 30 minutes left - Hi, pretty! - Hey! - My love, Can we come in to the club - Certainly , if you will kiss each other - Whaaaat ? - Kiss! - Why ? - Prove that you are gays! Going away From the bin - HA HAHA! - Why are you laughing ? HAHAHAHHAHA! -It will be better if you will help us! Are you sure ? - Both! - 100 $ - What ? - I said 100 dollars! - It's a deal. - Here is my plan:I will damage him.At this time you will run into the club. Okey -At this time Vagabond damage security.Two our heroes entered to the club. - eeeeee! At last we are here. - Оо - wtf?! What's wrong with you ? Pointing a finger aside. All club is full of scary monsters, which are looking on them with a hungry eyes. The curtain is closing Shout noise etc.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий